Dressed Sticks Section. Judging will be at 10.00am Thursday 8 September in the Rural Crafts marquee
1. All entries shall be made by and be in the property of the Exhibitor.
2. The Society shall not be responsible for the sticks during exhibition.
3. Entries must be handed to the Steward in the Rural Craft Marquee no later than 9.45am.
4. The decision of the Judge shall be final and the General Rules of the Society shall apply.
5. Entries to be on the appropriate Entry Form.
6. Novice exhibitors must not have exhibited prior to 1 January 2021.
BRITISH & UK NATIONAL STICKMAKING CHAMPIONSHIP – This show is a qualifying event and points will be awarded on the following basis: 1st – 3pts, 2nd - 2pts, 3rd – 1pt, Best in Show – 3pts