BRITISH SHOWJUMPING SCHEDULE
Ring Name: Main Ring
Category 3 Show Lincolnshire Show Wednesday 21 & Thursday 22 June, 2023 Lincolnshire Showground, Grange De Lings, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 2NA
ALL JUMPING COMPETITIONS WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE MAIN RING
Advanced Entry Closing Date for ALL ONLINE Showjumping entries = Thursday 25 May 2023
FINAL Entry Closing Date for ALL ONLINE Showjumping entries =Thursday 1 June 2023 (NB Fees increased by £10/entry)
1. Entries in the Jumping Competitions are restricted to horses or ponies registered with the British Showjumping and must be ridden by members in accordance with British Showjumping Rule 79.
2. The Society reserves the right to close entries in any class before the advertised closing date, normally when a class is full.
3. Riders must declare at the Collecting Ring of the Grand Ring, at least one hour before the Competition is due to start. All start times are approximate.
4. No late entries will be accepted, entries on the day are strictly prohibited.
5. No member shall allow a stallion for which he/she is responsible as owner, lessee, authorised agent or rider to compete or be prepared to compete, in any show jumping competition without taking adequate precautions to ensure other members of the public are not put at risk of injury - Rule 82.19
6. Hats: When jumping, including warming up, all Competitors must wear ‘Protective headwear’ i.e. a hat which meets one of the standards outlines in British Showjumping Rule 101.
7. In the event of insufficient entries lower prizes may be withheld. Rule - 76.6
8. A Lincolnshire Show Steward will collect competitors from the Prejudging Area in the Horse Box Park by Pay Entrance F (top of Bembridge Avenue) to go down the Horse Walk to the collecting ring together as a group.
Showjumping classes take place in the Main Ring on both days of the Lincolnshire Show.
On each day there are two classes.
Full detail may be seen in the Equine Prize Schedule
Before making your ONLINE entry do use the GREEN rectangle to Download and view:
00 Important Notes for ALL Equine Exhibitors.
01 The Equine Regulations & Information.
View the details for your class and make your entry using the BLUE rectangle: 'Enter Now'