Judge: Diane Brown
Stewards: Mrs H Keeble, Mr J Keeble
Pygmy Goat Section Secretary: Mrs Rebecca Coleman
RULES OF ENTRY
1. All entries are subject to current DEFRA movement restrictions, and exhibitors must comply with
all animal health regulations in force at the time of the Show.
2. All exhibits must be registered with the Pygmy Goat Club with the exception of female kids under
six months of age, male kids under twelve months of age, wethers and pet females. Registration
details must be included on the entry form.
3. All exhibitors (except Junior Handlers) must be current members of the Pygmy Goat Club.
4. No late entries or substitutions will be permitted.
5. Ages of goats to be calculated on the day of the Show. Dates of birth and kidding to be included on
the entry form.
6. Pregnant goats or any goat that has kidded within 30 days prior to the Show must not be brought
to the Show.
7. White pygmy goats will now be recognised.
8. No exhibitor will be allowed to show any goat that is bred by or owned at any time by the Judge.
Show CPH No. 10/175/8000
Entry fees: £5.00 per entry (to include pen fee, minimum of 2 goats per pen unless male)
Rosettes to 4th place
Prize Money: 1st £10, 2nd £8, 3rd £6
Class 563 - entry fee £1-PrizeMoney 1st £10, 2nd £8, 3rd £6, 4th £4, 5th £2
Judging commences 10 a.m.
CAE tested goats and non-tested goats are eligible.
There will be separate penning for CAE tested goats.