VEGETABLES, CUT FLOWERS, FLOWER ARRANGING, CHILDRENS COMPETITIONS
Closing date for entries, 7th July 2023
Entries Online or to Brenda Tucker, Ditchetts Farm, Long Drag, Tiverton. EX16 5NG
Tel: 01884 252431 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXHIBITS TO BE STAGED BY 6PM ON FRIDAY 21st JULY
1. Entries to all classes are free, prizes will be awarded
2. Entries to be staged by 6pm on 21st July, the Marquee will be open from 11am
3. Exhibitors with 6 or more entries will receive a show ticket, to be collected from the Steward when the entries are staged.
4. All classes are open to Amateur Gardeners & Flower Arrangers
5. Vegetables and Cut Flowers must be grown by the Exhibitor
6. All Arrangements to include Fresh Material
7. Arrangements may be bought to the show ready assembled, but must be the competitors own work
8. Competitors to provide their own containers - However we do have a number of 17cm and 32cm containers, which anyone can borrow on a first come first serve basis.
9. Only one entry per person per class
10. The Judge's decision is final
11. Trophy and Section winners will be displayed on Show Day, the presentation will take place at the end of the day.
12. NO ENTRIES MAY BE REMOVED FROM THE MARQUEE BEFORE 5.30PM ON SATURDAY 22ND JULY
13. No Late Entries will be accepted
14. All Exhibits and personal property will be at the risk of the competitors, Mid Devon Show cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage caused to any item.