All cattle entries must comply with DEFRA regulations in force at the time of the show.
Liskeard Agricultural Show Holding Number 07/158/8110. All movements must be reported to the British Cattle Movement Service. Details will be sent with passes etc. for those who have entered. (Adhesive labels bearing the show site holding number are available).
All cattle must be double tied. Exhibitors of Bulls over 10 months of age must ensure that two people accompany the bull at all times when competing or moving the animal to and from the cattle lines to the ring. No bulls born before 1st January 2023 can be exhibited in the Junior Stockpersons Classes. Due to the changes to TB pre-movement testing exemptions no cattle can remain on the showground for longer than a 24 hour period.
• The Association will make available to exhibitors a milking bail, kindly supplied by the Dairy Centre Ltd. Please could exhibitors bring their own milking units.
• All cups should be signed for and collected from the Livestock Office after the Grand Parade.
• Would exhibitors please ensure that they enter the “open classes” on the entry form.
• Classes may be amalgamated if there are fewer than three entries in each section. Exhibitors must live within the area marked on the map on page 4 to qualify for the local classes.
• Gazebos MUST be pinned and weighted down.
Entry Fees: All classes £4.00 per entry. Show Members £3.50 per entry.
Prizes: 1st £25; 2nd £15; 3rd £10; 4th £5.
(4th prize money will not be awarded in classes for four entries or fewer)
Kindly Sponsored By: The Health Advantage
The Health Advantage is a zone technique healthcare clinic serving Cornwall and beyond. Based near Liskeard .