A true egg-stravaganza!
ENTRIES CLOSE: MONDAY 21ST AUGUST
STAGING - FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER: 12PM – 1PM & 5PM – 7PM
SATURDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER: 8AM – 9AM
RULES & CONDITIONS
1. No exhibitor can make more than three entries per class.
2. All classes are open.
3. All exhibits must be produced from the exhibitor’s own stock.
4. The marquee will be open between 12pm-1pm and 5pm-7pm on Friday 8th and between 8am-9am on Saturday 9th September for staging of exhibits.
5. Any exhibitor who is unable to abide by this requirement should contact Jim Dowling on 01373 462515 for assistance.
6. Entries not collected by 6pm on show day will be removed to the Show Office.
7. The Society will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise.
8. If there are less than four entries per class, prize-money will only be awarded to 2nd place.
9. If there are more than 15 entries in one class the class will be split and judged separately.
10. Prize-money will be available for collection from the egg marquee between 5.15pm and 6pm on show day.
A PERPETUAL CHAMPIONSHIP SILVER CUP, kindly given by Framptons Ltd, will be awarded to the exhibitor gaining most points in classes 350-367.
A PERPETUAL CHALLENGE CUP, kindly given by WJ Oldacre Ltd, will be awarded to the best exhibit in classes 368-374.