1. Cakes can be any size or shape.
2. To be judged on taste and appearance.
3. Entries to be brought to Country Fest on Saturday 3 June, to be displayed between 9.00am and 10.30am.
4. Pre-entries must be made before Tuesday 23 May.
5. Judging to commence 10.45am.
6. Cakes to remain until Sunday 4 June when they can be collected after 3.30pm.
7. Categories may be split depending on entries.
8. Prizes presented at 3.00pm on Sunday 4 June.
9. * Exhibitor passes – entitles 1 wristband per exhibitor. Exhibitors may apply for up to 4 additional passes at the discounted rate of £10, at the point of entry. All exhibitor passes are valid for both days of Country Fest, non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. An exhibitor may make as many entries as they wish; one weekend wristband issued per exhibitor.
11. Entry form at the back of this schedule or enter online.
Adult: £5 for first entry, £1 subsequent entries if pre-entered
Children: £1 for first entry, 50p subsequent entries if pre-entered
* Exhibitor passes – free weekend wristband provided the exhibit is displayed. Exhibitors may apply for up to 4 additional passes at the discounted rate of £10, at the point of entry. All exhibitor passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.