CORNWALL AIR AMBULANCE CHARITY HORSE SHOW
TO BE HELD AT PENDARVES EQUESTRIAN CENTRE
BY KIND PERMISSION OF MR & MRS R WEEDON
& WITH THE HELP OF THE TROON JUNIORS
ON SATURDAY 24TH AUGUST 2019
Class cost £5 in advance or £6 on the day
All competitors to pay £1 towards first aid cover
Rosettes to 6th place.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The Show Directors have the power to cancel or alter any event and reserve the right to refuse entry.
2. The Judge’s decision will be final. A judge/steward has the power to remove a competitor from the ring as they see fit.
3. Protests must be accompanied by a deposit of £20.00 to be forfeited if the Show Directors consider the protest to be unjustified. Any cases of dispute shall be referred to the Show Directors whose decision will be final.
4. Equine Flu. We will not be checking passports, however please do not bring your horse if they show any signs of being unwell. We reserve the right to ask horses to leave the showground if they appear to be unwell.
5. Current Public Liability is a condition of entry onto the showground the committee and landowner will not be responsible for any accident, loss of property, legal proceedings or otherwise howsoever arising from any cause connected with the show. The Show will not be held responsible for any accident that may occur to any competitor or spectator
6. All riders must follow the 2016 guidelines for wearing hats carrying the current BSEN1384 & PAS015 (1998 or 2011) along with the Kitemark, but not BSEN1384 on its own.
7. All entries must be made on the entry forms provided or through the pre entry system and paid for at the time of entry. No refunds of entry money unless the class is cancelled.
8. No minor should attend the show without an accompanying adult.
9. Foul language and/or abuse of the horse will not be tolerated.
10. Stallions must be supervised by a responsible adult or boxed while not competing at the show. Any person handling a stallion is totally responsible for the animal’s actions. Stallions must wear bridle discs on both sides to be seen and identified easily. No stallion should be left unattended anywhere on the ground.
11. Excepting classes 1 & 2, Show jumping will run as single phase, where the second part of the course is timed.
12. The practice fence in the warm up arena is for the use of jumping competitors only and is not to exceed the height of the next class to be jumped. The practice fence in the warm up arena is to be jumped in one direction only, as marked.
13. Concours D’elegance classes are affiliated to Concours Extravaganza Show UK and are qualifiers for their Championship show in 2020. Qualifying cards will go to 1st and 2nd place winners in applicable classes. Concours D’Elegance classes will be judged under the criteria of CES UK. These criteria are available by emailing Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Junior age 16 or under on date of show.
15. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and poop scooped.
16. Please keep the lorry park tidy by moving droppings to one of the muck piles. Please do not muck out lorries onto the showground.
Queries to Lisa email email@example.com
or via the Facebook event page, https://www.facebook.com/events/2324980017748953/